ESCP Europe – DECS
- Managing Director of various service companies in France and overseas : Group’3C, Skadden Arps, Cendant Marketing Services, since 1997.
- Director of Management Control : Arthur Andersen, Adecco, Pierre & Vacances, from 1987 to 1996.
- Business Angel. Strategic Advisor for Start-ups. Coaching for company creation and takeover.
- Fields of expertise : legal and financial, auditing and consulting, banking industry, tourism, call centers…
CRA Expert for company takeover
ESCP Europe career commission . Radio Host
Bilingual French-English. Fluent in German
IEP Paris, ESCP Europe
- Coach specialized in individual or group support (team-
building and co-développement)
- Senior Consultant in Executives outplacement
- Trained in team management
- Antenna manager for a community radio
- Sectors of Expertise : marketing, communication, publishing, cultural projects, social and sustainable economy
Paris Institute of Political Studies (IEP Paris)
- 25 years experience at the heart of public action as the collaborator of elected officials, then corporate affairs manager for the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Change Coach and trainer in the public sector.
- Specialized in individual or group coaching in professional transitions from the public to the private sector
- Fields of expertise: public sector
Individual and team coach ( International Coaching Center). StrengthsFinder@Gallup test
HR Master – Negotiation, Organization
- Consultant and HR advisor. Interim Manager
- Professional Coach in individual, group and organizational support.
- Fields Expertise : medical professions, design offices.
- Certified coach supervised by F. Délivré
- Certified Change facilitator , supervised Jacques Moreau.Trained in Nonviolent communication and Process Com.
- Under contract with the European association of Transactional Analysis
- Bilingual French and German
University of Paris VIII
- Psychologist specialized in professional rehabilitation
- PHD in Psychology
- Lecturer at the Paris Villetaneuse University and at Paris INP (National Legacy Institute)
- Fields of expertise: psychological assessments and and support for victims of accidents or illnesses needing a professional rehabilitation
- Certified ADELI (Certified Health Practitioner)
CAPA Law School for the Paris Bar, Master in Private Law
- Expert lawyer at the Paris Bar since 1979, founder of the JMAvocats law firm
- 40 years experience :
- In individual or collective social law: crackings, negociations, litigations, transactions
- In social law for expatriates
- In supporting professional transitions
- Former professor in charge of workshops at the Vocational Training Centre for lawyers (ESB)
Specialization certificates: corporate law, contract law, competition law, loan and consumption law.
Université de Paris II- Assas. Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite (Knight of the Ordre National du Mérite)
HEC – HBS
- Executive Director at Arthur Andersen from 1986 to 1998. In charge of Initial Public Offerings in North America. In charge of clients such as Arcelor and Thomson.
- Senior VP at Thyssenkrupp-Sofedit, then International General Manager at E.M.A.R.C (from 1999 to present) ; international OEM, operation in Europe, North and South America, as well as in Asia.
Bilingual English and Italian.
German and Spanish.
Leeds University – ParisTech/ ENS Cachan
- Joanna is British-Brazilian and has been living in France since 1995. She has worked in HR more than 20 years more specifically in the fields of recruitment training, skills management, diversity and inclusion.
- Joanna is a certified professional coach and corporate trainer. She supports business professionals in managing workplace challenges, impatriation/expatriation issues.
- She also delivers training in companies on the subject of gender diversity, intergenerational cooperation and intercultural management.
Co-founder of an English speaking network of HR professional in Paris called ” Perspectives Network” . Active member of the Mentoring chapter of EMCC France
Systemic Method Therapist
Brief Therapy from the Grégory Bateson Institute
- Crisis situations, conflict, management
- Change Management
- Senior Executives coaching
- Post-traumatic stress therapy
- Self-esteem/ self confidence issues
- Anxiety disorders (phobia, panic, anxiety)
- Marital problems, parents/children relationships, academic difficulties
Ericksonian Hypnosis Master New-York Training Institute / Master PNL IFPNL
Certified in school bullying ( Orphée network)
Psychologist consultant Radio RCJ
Expert in Public Speaking
Actor for 30 years: Ariane Mnouchkine, Stuart Seide, François Rancillac … for the television and the radio
- Specialized coach in oratory art, media training, stress management for public speaking
- Fields of expertise: guidance of the management team, Comes members, executives, military and students.
- Instructor at the Military School, National School of Bridges and Roads (Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées), Political Science School (Science Po).
Certified at the European Training Center for Professional Coaching. Actor training at the Raymond Girard School. Author of “Dare to speak publicly and become an orator” published by Studyrama.
Coaching in English
BS Hons. Sociology- Cardiff University
- Neurolanguage coach specializing in communication techniques, presentations skills, conducting meetings and interview techniques for the Executives of several French multinationals.
- Codevelopment workshops facilitator for the improvement and development of professional practices.
- External Speaker/facilitator in Parisian Business Schools – preparing for expatriation and cultural awareness.
- Personal and professional development coach- management of projects, leadership techniques…
Certified Coach ACC. EPCC Erickson International. Neurolanguage coach.Certified DISC facilitator Bilingual English/ French.
Certified Public Accountant – Doctorate Degree (DESS) from Paris Dauphine
- VP in charge of Finance for France and Swizerland , member of the executive Committee : Paprec Recyclage from 2008 to 2015.
- Director of Management Control and accounting, financial and HR: Paprec Recycling, Hélios Group, VPS, Groupe Intersport from 1989 to 2015
- Sectors of expertise: support to project holders (business plan, bank financing, accounting, management tools for the executives) for all types of companies and levels of activity
- Bilingual French and English.