Comprehend & Counsel to help you Choose
Act for the success of all our Citizens
Because our DNA lies on integrating into the economic sphere all those that are or feel excluded, we believe that no one should be left aside. For several years, we have decided to help vulnerable executives and have therefore undertaken various actions:
• We dedicate 10 % of our billable time to outplacement & coaching for those that cannot afford our services, as part of our support program.
• We host a monthly radio broadcast called “Transitions”, on Fréquence Protestante, every 4th Saturday of the month at 2.45 PM. In this broadcast Mireille Garolla gives her advice on job search and career change. The broadcast is available on Fréquence Protestante’s website.
• Every quarter we coordinate a meeting with jobseekers. For 3 hours we answer questions and try to help them. These meetings are coordinated by the Meetup website.
• We have chosen to closely collaborate with the Oudinot network. This network brings together senior executives in office or in professional transition, who decided to seek personal enrichment through the sharing of their expertise and soft skills. We make our premises available to the network with a meeting every month.
• We often host incubating start-ups and give them free advice.
This commitment gives us full meaning to our mission, both by involving us in general interest measures and by dedicating a part of our time to help those that are in meed.