Professional coaching supports a manager when facing challenging issues ( time management, isolation, lack of performances, personal doubts, leadership improvement, new position, conflict management, communication improvement….). This particularly happens when starting a new mission, launching a project or changing strategy.
Professional coaching methodology
- Identification of the problem and the demand
- Diagnosis phase : identification and analysis of the difficulties faced
- Identification and prioritization of the possible progress
- Follow up of the progress plan and implementation
- Evaluation of the results achieved