It is with great pleasure that I share my experience with Group’3C. Its support has been really important to me :
- Better knowledge of myself ,
- Practical Methodology enabling to present yourself with the right words.
The support I received from Group'3C has been very significant in my professional transition.
It allowed me to confront my insights through a rigoureux and proven methodology.
I have been able to move on because I confronted my ideas with a professional coach.
It also allowed me to choose my rythme, to put the support on hold and get back to it when fully available.
My work with Group'3C has given me the opportunity to process a comprehensive review of my professional aspirations. I then realized that I spent the last 25 years full speed, without looking ahead.
- It took me only 6 months to find a position in general management that exceeded my expectations.
- These 6 months enabled me to meet new people, broaden my knowledge, work on my personal/professional balance, but also to have fun! Today, still in office, I take the time to network and I have a better capacity to step back.
I chose Group’3C after consulting 6 other firms.
Group’3C methodology allowed me :
- to take a global perspective on my career : my achievements, my skills and to step back to understand what I did not want to do anymore,
- To gain confidence with the frequent contact of Group’3C members.
I have worked 2,5 months with Group'3C after having been left a major French group.Together we have reshaped my resume in a much more competitive form !!!!!!
I also did some very interesting tests.
Thanks to the network, I found a new position before the end of my outplacement with Group’3C.
I have been outplayed by Group’ 3C and I have been completely satisfied.I chose Group’3C because their methodology seemed the most appropriate to my needs : a "custom-made approach" versus standard approches offered by big outplacement firms.
Group’ 3C a good address to hand over to somebody looking for a fresh start.
As I never was I a position to look for a job, the support and the methodology of Group'3C have been extremely precious. They allowed me to manage the various phases of my transition without haste, hence avoiding many mistakes. This job search period has turned out to be extremely valuable and very positive on a human level.
Oddly enough, and thanks to Group'3C, my job search period has proven to be one of the most helpful of all my career !
Thanks again to Group'3C team.
In the situation of a career change Group’3C helped me define the type of positions I could turn to and put forward the skills I had.
This preparation lasted 2 months and enabled me to be confident at my first job interviews: I had a job offer just after 1 month of research.
Group’3C enabled me to switch from my former professional life.
Indeed, I felt restrained and sad.
The career review help be realize both what I like and what I am capable of.
Every step of this work has been enjoyable.
A big thanks for your help !!
I called on Group’3C while working for an ailing company. I started with a career review to prepare for my exit, and this enabled me to go through my lay-off a few months later.
The work performed with Group’3C allowed me to reclaim self-confidence.
I also found my coach caring, available to counsel and encourage me in difficult times, whilst remaining very professional and pragmatic.
Five months were necessary for me to find a new position.
The work done on the resume has been long but proved to be very effective. The approach is original and has enabled me to have aan impact resume but also the pitch that goes with it.
« I say what I di and I prove what I say ». It seems obvious, but without a methodology it is nearly impossible.
- Accept me as I am and understand what it is that I want to do,
- A methodology that allows to reclaim self-confidence, to develop a network,
- To know how to approach people you thought to be unattainable.